Welcome to Israeli Dance of New Orleans.
We meet on Monday nights in Metairie.
For more information and directions click here.
Some of our Past Performances:
- At the Children’s Museum
- For the Kids Fair at the Superdome
- For the International Children’s Fair at the Lakefront Airport
- For International Night at Tulane University
- For International Night at UNO
- And at the JCC on St, Charles for the Jewish Holidays-Purim, Israel Independence Day etc.
At these functions we generally perform a few dances, and then we get the audience to participate. We teach a few dances that are simple to learn or pick up easily such as —Oneg Shabbat, Ma Navu, Hineh Matov, Mayim , Hora , Harishut, Lech Lamidbar, Hora Medura, etc.
Here are a few galleries of us having fun.